2019 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

$25,000–$33,600 MSRP range

side view of 2019 Terrain GMC

85% of drivers recommend this automobile

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Comfort four.7
  • Interior design 4.half dozen
  • Performance 4.5
  • Value for the coin 4.3
  • Outside styling four.8
  • Reliability 4.four

Cute!

This car is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than i thought it would be! It is beautiful, tinted and very comfortable!!! i wont ie i look good riding in my baby

Show full review

Very nice little SUV

Been really enjoying it! It's actually very comfortable machine and reliable! Ride is shine and quite! Efficient fuel economic system is pretty practiced! I love it!

Show full review

it'south what i was looking for

It's much dissimilar than the auto i had earlier so information technology's a bit of a modify. As well a lot of new technology has been a fiddling bit of a challenge but the dealership has been very helpful.

Prove full review

great looking vehicle.

This car met all my mother'southward demand. The right size and all the bells and whistles she needs. Just the right size to run into all of her needs. She'south 78 years old.

Show full review

Dear this auto.

I owned a Yukon years ago. I beloved GMC vehicles. I love this Terrain like I loved my Yukon. Stylish, comfortable and fuel efficient, this auto is great

Show full review

Best car I accept owned

I upgraded from a Kia Sorento. Was worried about the loss of the 3rd row but the back seats let for me to haul larger items if needed. Fits me and my 4 daughters comfortably. All the features work 100%. Couldn't be happier with the entire package!

Show total review

Not a reliable auto

Don't purchase this motorcar. I purchased it new and been having issues every since. Fifty-fifty with the life time warranty the dealer'due south has yet to figure out what'southward incorrect with information technology. Every time i have visit the dealer's its the aforementioned thing we tin can not indistinguishable the consequence until this auto close downwards and locked upward in traffic which could have gotten someone serious injure. Know its been at the dealer over a calendar month and they cant figure out what happen. Nonetheless I'thousand nevertheless responsible for payment the finance company every month,

Bear witness full review

First SUV I've Owned!

The 2019 GMC Terrain is an crawly SUV! Non too big; not also small. Just Correct with a beefy/sporty front grill look like a truck. I have the White due west/black trim exterior which gives a long sleek look. Engine is smooth and it rides so well. Will definitely purchase this make and model again.

Bear witness full review

2019 GMC Terrain SLE

I can't say enough about the Terrain! What a comfy and versatile vehicle. When the rear seats fold flat in that location is plenty of space for hauling anything I need to move.

Show full review

Make new for us, only purchased today

Expert looking used Terrain with low mileage. Volition replace our old model Pontiac Torrent. Near the same size but much more sporty. Looking forwards to a nice new ride.

Show full review